Okay, so first I will talk about my worst moment that has to do with animals. *HINT* Furry, black and white masked beings of evil that are really cool looking. Raccoons. They were actually really scary, because you could see their eyes glinting in the dark. Also, I was in the tent farthest away from camp, and it was right next to these three pine trees that the raccoons would run around and climb. And you should never pitch your tent underneath raccoon infested trees, because they will attack from above. Well, not really, but they did try to pull my pack up a tree. Then they dug under my pack and ate a hole in the bottom. You know, I never did find my Chili Mac and Beef Mountain House meal after that, although I found a bunk of rice stuff at the bottom of my pack. Then I put my pack under my rain fly and just before I fell asleep I heard a scraping noise. I sat up and when I looked toward my backpack it wasn't there! I looked outside the rain fly and a raccoon was sitting on my pack scratching it. So I put it back under my rain fly after a hand-to-hand battle with the vicious raccoon. I won. Then I just went to sleep. At one point I thought I heard scraping, but when I looked nothing was amiss. When I woke up I found my little pocket in the back pack open and my headlamp nearby. It didn't take me long to realize that the raccoons had stolen my camera. Now I will tell you about a cool moment. Okay we were all walking along the beach, and Mr. Davis was in front, with two other people, I am not sure who, when he saw a black bear! We all just watched it for a while, and then it started coming towards us. And so we all found sticks and rocks and stuff, and Sean is telling us how big its teeth and claws are because he had a telescope thing. But then it just walked away. Well, that's it for now!