Okay, I am just going to talk about stuff that has happened to me. So first, today we owned pretty bad in the inter mural volleyball. Well, actually, we aren't that great, but we have Ellie Greene and Chelby, who are pretty good. And then we have me! Okay, we were against mostly seventh graders to, so they weren't that good anyway. Also, one piece of advice, never hit the ball with both hands out to one side, and hit it like that. I tried and the ball just hit me in the face. It hurt. Next, is about either my eighth grade project, or a class assignment. So for our eighth grade project we are going to make a movie. Unless the class assignment to make one is first. So Cameron wants to make a horror movie, or have some some air soft war, where we could smear ketchup if we got hit, and make it all intense. I just want to make sure there is one seen that someone in a kayak is paddling through some reeds at Deer Lake, and have to jump out. I don't reallly mind why they jump out, as long as it is cool, but I like some people in a speed boat shooting at them as a good reason. Or I want a Comedy, which would be really cool. Well, that is about it for today, but when something else interesting happns I will write about it.
Okay, I am just going to talk about stuff that has happened to me. So first, today we owned pretty bad in the inter mural volleyball. Well, actually, we aren't that great, but we have Ellie Greene and Chelby, who are pretty good. And then we have me! Okay, we were against mostly seventh graders to, so they weren't that good anyway. Also, one piece of advice, never hit the ball with both hands out to one side, and hit it like that. I tried and the ball just hit me in the face. It hurt. Next, is about either my eighth grade project, or a class assignment. So for our eighth grade project we are going to make a movie. Unless the class assignment to make one is first. So Cameron wants to make a horror movie, or have some some air soft war, where we could smear ketchup if we got hit, and make it all intense. I just want to make sure there is one seen that someone in a kayak is paddling through some reeds at Deer Lake, and have to jump out. I don't reallly mind why they jump out, as long as it is cool, but I like some people in a speed boat shooting at them as a good reason. Or I want a Comedy, which would be really cool. Well, that is about it for today, but when something else interesting happns I will write about it.


8 comments:
HAHAHAHA i made everyone quit from your team me evil!! >:) besides that i missed the part that you hit your head... dang i wish i were there so see that. Anyway i look forward to seeing you tomorrow to see what kind of wacky things you'll say and try not to say "Thats Horrible" too much... its starting to get annoying. that all make another post plz so i can comment on you thingy
I like volleyball. I like to serve the ball the best. You have a pretty good serve. I don't want to do the eighth grade project. If it's required, though, I'll probably do something about baseball. Good post.
Sounds like you took one for the team. I wish staff could take on students during lunch. During third quarter, you will be required to write your own screen play. The best screen plays will be produced in class. Last year I had two students win an award at RainDance Film Festival.
Hey Chase. I LOVE volleyball. Sucks that you got hit in the head though. It's good that your planning what to do for your eighth grade project. I just have a really fuzzy idea of what I'm going to do. See you soon.
Ha Ha! I wish I could have seen you get hit. Just joking! Well....... That's cool that you already know what you're doing for your project. I kind of know but I'm not sure. I was before but now........Ya I like volleyball too, but I'm not very good at it. i don't really watch inter murals that much, but I guess their fun while you're playing. See you tomorrow!
heyyy!! i really like this post cause i love volleyball and it was very well written!! voleyball intermerals was super fun!! my team was the peters i forget how we came up with the name... but what ever. we came in second place!! we were sooooo super close to beating the other team but i dont care about losing i had a great time playing!! i really like your blog man its coolioches!
what am i nothing? and how come i didn't see you get hit in the face with the bal? hmmmmmm?
Post a Comment