This weekend I did a LOT. So on Friday I went to see Inkheart at the Clyde, but it was bad. So I went home (and this is where stuff gets good), there was a bear in my yard. I got out of my car and told it to get lost, but it wasn't to happy, and it roared at me. So right, I shove it over*, and it falls in some mud. Then it gets up and grabs my head, after chasing me a bit, and roars at me. Then I slap it's hand and it runs away. Then the next day I am walking in our woods, and WHAM! This bear jumps out and mugs me! While I was down, he took my wallet, and spit in my face. So I punch him and he runs away whimpering. Then I relaxed for the rest of the day. Then on Sunday I went in to town. I am walking around the east side of the town, when this big guy in a Santa suit jumps out screaming "west side" and starts chasing me! I finally turn around punch him, but it turns out that isn't a fake suit, and my hand bounces back and hits me in the face! Oww. Then he leaves, and I spend the rest of the day in bed.
*This part about a bear is based off when P.J. wouldn't let me up the stairs, and I pushed him and he spilled his milk on his lap, so he grabbed my ear and said NO, No, No.


0 comments:
Post a Comment