It has been a week since the west side Santa incident. I have done well all week, but the bus wasn't so great. So I get on the bus, just sitting there, not doing much, and talking to Nicole. Then when we were passing the Intermediate School the bus stopped, and someone got on. I didn't realize it was Jack until he was already by me. We are going 30 on the road now, and Jack is finally keeping his promise to throw me out a window. I am dangling half out of the bus, and the transit is coming up, so I am freaking out it will hit my top half. Right before it hits me though, Jack pulls me back in, and so I am like "Jack!" and right when I think it is all right he stuffs me out the window on the other side. So I am lying on the side of the road and the bus hasn't stopped. So I decide to walk home. So I start walking, and I see this sign, that says "Shortcut to Chase's house" and I am like "Yes!" So I am walking through the forest, and what do you know, there is that big bear again, this time next to Santa! So I kick Santa and start fighting this bear with my bear hands. I finally beat him up, and he runs away, but Santa hits me over the head with one elves. So I am lying on the ground, and he SITS on me! Now I have a broken rib cage, and an elf kicking me, so I throw the elf at Santa and run home. Sadly I never made it home. Right before I get home the bear comes out again, but this time he has a gun. Right as he shoots at me I do the matrix, and the bullets miss and hit Santa and his elf and so they start fighting the bear, and I run and hide in the fairgrounds. A while later I saw some elves digging a grave, and a little kid crying, because it was Santa's.
THE END